pennywise design

9.28.2006

Rugs that look like cold cuts

I don't speak German and I don't know how much these cost, but I don't care. Anyone that makes rugs that look like cold cuts deserves some props. From what I can tell (and I can't tell very much as the site isn't translated), these rugs resembling salami, bierschinken, mortadella and blutwurst are a project of some crazy minds at Flachbild in Köln. Even if it gives the impression of a joke, these rugs are actually quite striking on their own. I'm a fan of the bierschinken! So the next time someone tells you Germans don't have a sense of humor, refer them to www.wurstteppich.de.


Well, I'm headed home to Cleveland in the morning for a wedding- and amusement park-packed long weekend. Be back on Tuesday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

If you go to google language tools on the bottom it will translate the page for you. I tried it with the coldcut rugs webpage.

This is one of the translations:
We say: “Ago with the sausage. Leave to us a piece prosperity
carry into the rooms. Because, sausage is too beautiful, in order to be only eaten. “

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

wow. had no idea about the page translation tool. thanks irene!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home