pennywise design

9.19.2006

Happiness is cake

I've never used a cake stand before, but I kind of want one now. They make pretty cakes look that much more delectable. Like the '50s feel and pastels of this Playing House series from sought after tableware designer Rosanna Bowles. (The butter yellow one is on sale at Give Simple, btw.) And these Pot Luck dessert plates, also by Rosanna, are too cute. Old-fashioned recipes rock.


For a more mod look, French Bull -- the awesome plate designer -- makes this very stylish multi dot cake platter for $36.


Aesthetically, this set from Wrapables (lots of Wrapables love lately!) has a more classic appeal. Much as I loved my plaid on one side/denim on the other reversible jacket in 6th grade, I can appreciate this cake stand for its clever versatility. Three in one, people. On sale for $39.99.


Enjoy your cake (click for recipe)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home